Award-Winning Legal Boutique Serving All Of Hampton Roads
Virginia attorneys handle personal injury, family, immigration, and other cases
If you have a legal challenge, you deserve a knowledgeable attorney who will work to resolve it in a caring, professional manner. At Ernest Law Group, PLC in Virginia Beach, we focus on improving the lives of the people we represent. Our experienced lawyers assist Clients with a wide range of legal concerns, including matters related to family issues, immigration, personal injury, assisted reproductive technology, estate planning, criminal defense, bankruptcy, and more. We have also had considerable success in winning verdicts and settlements for accident victims who suffer personal injuries caused by others. Throughout the Hampton Roads region, we have delivered exceptional results that benefit our clients in the short and long term. Our firm has Russian, Spanish, and German speakers to serve a broad range of community members.
Personable attorneys provide exceptional representation and service
Whatever type of legal assistance you require, you can trust us to address your issues in a skillful, professional manner while ensuring you feel both respected and cared for. People rely on us for many reasons, including:
- Strong recommendations — The firm’s lawyers have an exceptional track record, leading to numerous referrals from peers and former clients who understand what sets our firm apart.
- Personalized attention — We take the time to understand your specific goals, and work according to your priorities. Our attorneys and take special pride in meeting the needs of military members and their families.
- Unique solutions — No matter how complex or difficult your situation might seem, we search tirelessly to achieve a resolution that puts you in the best possible position to move forward. We are dedicated to finding the forum that maximizes your chances for success and are equally comfortable in the courtroom and at the negotiation table.
Our firm is owned and operated by women who love and excel at what they do. From your first consultation, you will get the information you need to make sound decisions.
Skilled advocates represent plaintiffs in many types of personal injury lawsuits
We serve the needs of victims of a diverse spectrum of accidents who need compensation for their personal injuries, including plaintiffs in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — There are numerous types of traffic accidents, such as hit and runs, head-on crashes and rear-end collisions. Our firm investigates to find the contributing causes, which might include drunk or distracted driving. If you have been injured by a car, bus, truck, motorcycle whether you were a driver or passenger of a vehicle, riding a bicycle or walking, we will pursue a case against the liable motorist.
- Premises liability — Many accidents occur because individuals and businesses in control of a property fail to take proper care. A common type of premises liability case is the slip and fall claim, although fires, toxic chemicals, asbestos exposure and other problems can also cause injuries or illness.
- Catastrophic injuries — Severe impact to the body can cause severe and long-lasting problems. Our firm handles all types of catastrophic injury claims such as wrongful death actions and lawsuits arising from brain and spinal cord harm.
Boating accidents, defective products, food poisoning, dog bites and nursing home and daycare abuse and neglect are some of the other problems we handle. In all our personal injury cases, we build the strongest cases for liability on behalf of our clients and document all their compensable damages.
Knowledgeable lawyers assist with divorces, bankruptcies and estate planning
We represent Virginians in a wide range of other legal practice areas, including:
- Immigration — The United States offers unlimited opportunities to people from other lands, but the immigration system’s complicated legal requirements can be frustrating. We have the immigration experience to help clients seek visas, green cards and citizenship.
- Wills and trusts — By working closely with individuals and families, we help them draft wills and trusts that safeguard the assets they’ve earned and distribute property according to their wishes.
- Bankruptcy — Overwhelming debt can negatively impact every part of your life. When appropriate, we can represent you in bankruptcy proceedings to relieve your burden and help you make a fresh financial start.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) — A method used by so many who are unable to conceive on their own, and which includes contractual agreements for an egg donor, sperm donor, gestational carrier, or a surrogate. We counsel couples and individuals on the legal issues involved in utilizing ART before drafting a contract that meets their specific and unique needs.
In every case, we look to build lasting relationships with clients by providing trustworthy advice and tireless advocacy.
Contact a skilled Virginia attorney for a consultation
Ernest Law Group, PLC represents clients throughout the Hampton Roads area in all types of legal matters. Please call 757-289-2499 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Virginia Beach office.